Monday 3 August 2015

Knitting

How do,
 I've been doing some knitting in the last couple of weeks. some of it i can't show you - its for presents and i don't want anyone to see if before its presented.
 I've also knitted a boob (well 2  really).
 A friend of mine is going to be a midwife and asked for a knitted boob for helping with showing mums to be breastfeeding.
She gave me a pattern and i made this :

 Well, it gave us all alot of giggles!
I also think you should all see Tinys new hat. I didn't make it (its from M&S) but its so very very cute!

 
Anyway, TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I love the knitting - I'm so hopeless at it that I can never seem to get the hang of it. I have a dinosaur bag pattern which I'm longing to try but I know I'm going to struggle.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.