Wednesday 14 January 2015

Silk and wool

Morning all, a quick post
Some things not made by me this time. I've been elbow deep in black Lycra but it not done yet so as a treat! here's some things my auntie made for me
she dyed this my favourite colour - 
and she drew this owly picture too - on silk
(sorry about my dreadful photo taking)

And now the wool. I should have done this a few weeks ago but this Christmas at church they did a KNIT-ivity, thought it would make you smile 

wise men
inn keeper

angel

Mary, Joesph and the baby

Shepard's and their sheep
I love them and so did all the children!
they also had the Twelve days of Christmas knitted up too,





TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful. you must have a lot of talented people there. What a fab idea.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.