Wednesday 5 November 2014

Time pls

How do,
I had a go at something new (always exciting). I've seen a few of these on the interweb and though i'd like to have a go.

We've also had halloween - this is my 5min spider outfit! and i won a prize! (possibly because i was the only grown up on the ice that was stupid enough to dress up).
 and finally - Tiny has been busy making these bead things (the ones you iron and they stick togeather). anyone into minecraft may recognise - AshDuhb, Stampy and iballisticSquid!)
TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. love the clock, what a cute and simple idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl after my own heart! I keep meaning to make one.....but not got round to it yet....I have been inspired! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.