Thursday 4 September 2014

barrel pencil case

What ho,
Finally i've got round to blogging!
The Kiddy winks are back at school and as usual i've made them pencil cases.
 This year i got the chance to make something with some lovely fabric called drift by Angela Walters sent to me by the lovely Fiona at the sewing directory.
I made Barrel style pencil cases - and the tutorial for them is on the sewing directory site (v.proud)

I also made one in book worm fabric as my son wasn't impressed with the nice but 'girly' fabrics.


lovely fabrics but not to my boys taste!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these look great. I'm always looking for things I can do with my dress leftovers.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.