Tuesday 24 September 2013

Stocking Swap 2013

Well, i hate to say it but its on its way. I can't hear the jingle of bells yet but it not long till the shops have Slade on repeat and you can't escape the tinsel!

This must mean that its time for.........



Yes, Its time for a swap
Sorry, swap now closed for this year.

As a small children we all received stockings from Santa, filled with sweeties, things Santa thought we'd fine useful (socks, hair bobbles and notelets for thank you letters), the odd toy and of course a tangerine! I still get a stocking because my mum does them for everyone and although she might moan a little about it she loves doing it and we love getting them.
So, as i did last year, i thought I'd organise a swap so we can all have them
So to the swap 'rules'
It must include a stocking (bort or made) or equivalent (i got a fab loo seat cover last year!)
and in this stocking you must put - 
A Christmas decoration
             purchased or handmade, we all like pretties!
Nibbles 
           nuts, chocolate? Santa always pops yummy treats in a stocking
Something useful 
          socks, fabric, ribbons, hair bobbles? read your partners blog and find out what they'd
          find useful
Smellies 
         or a representation of them. We always got bubble bath, I'm sure Santa thinks i stink!
Something to play with  
       fabric again, a small cuddly toy, air fix model!!!!!
and last but not least
the tangerine 
      or something that represents it

OK,
 sign up below. make sure i can contact you by email as I'll send you a tiny little questionnaire to help your swap partner (and thus you).  Closing date  - October 9th (ish) plenty of time to get it sorted and sent out before the big day!

Do say if your happy to post internationally as I'd like to welcome anyone who would like to join in. 

 if you';ve joined in before do say (if you can remember that far back) who you were partnered with

Do add the piccy and link to your sidebar and spread the word.

16 comments:

  1. Hy Hellen, thank you so much for your Great Stocking SWAP. I want to be participant of this great SWAP. The rules are very simple and I've several ideas for the stocking. Now I'll try to install the button on my blog.
    Have a nice time an take care
    Roswitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can I join in again, I do hope you can remember who I was partnered with! UK only please :)
    Suex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I would love to join up if anyone is willing to post internationally to me here in New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to join in this swap - but before I fully commit - please can you tell me - what is The Tangerine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the tangerine - its a small citrus fruit similar to the manderine orange (small)

      Delete
    2. I think a chocolate orange is a perfectly acceptable substitute ;-)

      Delete
  5. hello.. yes I would like to join in x I have not swapped with you before x I AM willing to post internationally x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good but I am the same as Anthea...please what is The Tangerine....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes please, count me in, I live in Australia and a more than happy to mail internationally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes please count me in, if that is ok as I live in Australia. More than happy to post internationally.
    Sounds like lots of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in an international swap and would love to join in this one also. I love to swap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there,
    Would love to join this swap. Happy to post internationally. As with a couple of your other swappers, I live in Australia. Should be great fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, please count me in, of course would like (have to - live in Croatia) post internationaly. Hope I'm not late.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I would love to swap but it's the 10th and I just found out about it and I don't have a blog. Please let me know if I can still join in. I'm willing to swap international. It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi,
      sorry its a touch to late. I forgot to put a closed sign up, i am sorry.
      I'll hold this again next year so do look for it. x

      Delete
  13. I'm a follower via Bloglovin, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.