Wednesday 1 May 2013

Catch up and birthday cake

What ho!
Well I've been a rubbish blogger haven't I! Thinks have been so very busy at the day job that i haven't really had time to think.(that and blogger has decided it doesn't like uploading my pictures!)

I attended the sewing directories latest meet up, we did lots of chatting and embellished the front of notebook covers, thanks to sew happy geek - we got to choose some delicious liberty fabrics to use too (from sewbox who also provided goody bags for us all :)) Ellie from never forget took lots of pictures. There was a raffle and we all got prizes (hooray, i got some new pinking shears)
Both her (Ellie) and the sewing directory have some pictures of the day on their facebook pages and Fiona (of sewing directory fame has blogged it too)

my note book cover

picking things to embellish with

close up

busy busy busy


One a side note, my small (well not so small) boy had his birthday, and this is the cake he requested!

I've had the tin and the eyes for many years (mummy got me it when i was approx 14) but haven't used it in quite a while, it was nice to get it out again :)
TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.