Thursday 2 February 2012

Its still not done

I still haven't finished it. the frock just didn't want to play ball with me last night, bits kept moving instead of staying put and getting sewn down! Did manage to wrestle it to a point where there are loads of ends to deal with, a hem to do and some buttons to add, so hopefully not too bad to finish tonight.
 What do you think? What colour buttons do i go for? (even my hubby said it was pretty!)
I'll get tiny to model it when its done and if i can get it off her i will get round to popping it up for sale with the other 2!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that looks so very pretty - I adore it, such a pretty design and the fabric is divine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.