Thursday 15 September 2011

catch up

ok ya'll, its time for a catch up. After some false starts and a bout of shingles i finally sent off and recieved my swaps for the unbirthday swap i organised.

This is what i sent off to helen at moon struck creations - yes lots of chocolate and some interesting packaging (the old wool!)
Helen sent her package off to bibbity bob who sent one to me

got quite excited by the party popper!

anyway, Back in the summer i did laa laa magic ball swap and my mum has created me some lovely wrist warmers and a scarf from the wool i got from rae. Mum used the pattern from the lastest debbie bliss book i reviewed.

After making the bags for the swaps i made 4 more.
The blue one went off to be a tombola prize at the westmidlands crafters 1st craft fair which i couldn't attend due to mels wedding. The others - i must pop them on my folksy shop ~£15 anyone interested?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that wool looks so pretty all knitted up - hope you keep nice and cosy in gthem, great of your mum to knit them for you... funnily enough my mum and I are sharing knitting the bag you sent me... this is due to me being a dreadfully slow knitter!

    The purple wool I am making a scarf - possibly for my son as he loves purple, Ill see if he likes it when he comes to vist in novmebr, if not I'll keep it for me, best get cracking on it - I have managed to knit 6 1/2 inches in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been a busy bee! Your bags look great, that fabric is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.