Monday 22 August 2011

Something new.

Hidy ho,
Well i want to show you something new and different that i tried. If you remember a couple of weekends ago i went on my friends hen do. While at her house she gave me and one of the other girls some clay to play with. My friend has just bort a kiln and is now making lots of intereting pottery things - including an earth network if anyone fancies it.
Anyway, i played about and made a small clay item which was amusing, fun to make but generally abit rubbish. My loverly friend, fired it and has glazed it and here it is, what do you think?

I also used my new cupcake skills to make some little cakes for Tinys nursery leaving party. she's not leaving just yet but they hold one every year for all the kidds that have just left or are leaving. I let tiny decorate them with sprinkles, as you can see she decorates in the same way she looks at the contents of my parcels!


Such fun winding it all up neatly again!

1 comment:

  1. oooh i think it's fun playing with a clay! loving all your cupcakes, they look delicious and adorable! awwww she's being crafty? hehe i dont have a daughter but my house is never neat! thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    susan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.