Monday 6 June 2011

Busy

Been busy in the lab today, then i found i'd forgotten i was supposed to be lecturing to some students! This is what comes of being ill last week, i completely forgot everything! Anyway,
I tidyed up abit yesterday and found this old book,

Does this sort of dress look familiar! yes they are pillow case dresses. I've been making some more to send off to sew scrumptious but i may try this version next as i asked my mum if she had any Bias Binding hanging about that i could aquire and told her all about the frocks, She didn't have bias binding but brought me 5 more pillow cases! (there were a couple more but the have gone abit bobbly so i'll use them for pockets etc).
Heres the 2 i've finished
While poking about in my piles and piles of stuff i found this. I've been meaning to show you it for ages but haven't got round to it. Sorry the detail is rubbish but yes the date is 1969, and no i won't be making the dog.

Finally, a new something. I won in the sew mama sew giveaway a book

All signed by the loverly diana scheonbrun, it looks alot of fun, and yes tiny wants a fairy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.