Wednesday 19 January 2011

look, look i got off my large backside and made something!!!

Yes i did it. i got of my bum and made something!
I'm quite proud of myself for gettin g out of my rut, although i did also enjoy a large dose of 'my big fat gipsy wedding' last night! i still can't get over the size of the frocks!
Anyway, the thing i made is much smaller...

 A dangle of fabric hearts making up the word love with crackle beads inbetween.

I've also made some larger hearts but haven't finished those off yet, what do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I love them! I need to get making some valentine hearts! So glad you decided to join our *A MAKE A MONTH 2011* - looking forward to seeing what you make - my makes are always very simple!! love Annie xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.